According to the law on protection of the rights of consumers of Latvia, the Buyer has the right within 14 days since goods have been received unilaterally break the distance contract and return the product to the store. According to Article 12 paragraph 6 the buyer takes full responsibility for the safety of the goods during the period of the right of return. The returned goods must be unused, in original package with manufacturers sealing, undamaged with all accessories. If the item or packaging has any physical damage (burnt, chipped, cracked, seals broken, etc) or if there are accessories missing, we reserve the right to decline returning or keep up to 50% of purchased item price to restock it as “refurbished”. Buyer is responsible for all returning charges.
To return an item, make sure that it meets the requirements of the return policy. Otherwise, we reserve the right to reject a refund.
1. Go to My Account, Order History
2. Find the desired order and click on it.
3. Check the items you want to return, check the quantity and enter the reason for the return.
4. When finished, click the button below.
5. Wait for the confirmation of return. You can check this by going to My Account, My Returns. After confirming the return, the status will change from “waiting for confirmation” to “waiting for packaging”
6. After confirmation, print the generated return slip, enclose it in the parcel with the returned goods and within 14 days from receipt of the goods, send us to:
SIA RES PROSPERE
Slokas 112 – 27
7. Upon receipt, if everything is ok, we will start the refund process. The shop undertakes to return funds to the customer as soon as possible, but no later than 14 calendar days from the moment we receive the returned goods.